Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hey Old Friend

•An old friend told dude that his grooves are often sad as shit./
Full of heart break and downers and I'm like,hell! At the time that's all I seemed to be having and shit./
• Though the timing is,exactly what is, or what was needed for this growth as a man./
•Understand that this stance taken to become an open book saved my family grief./
It saved my family burial arrangements and my children stories of me told in the past tense./
•This stance allows me to take the stand in life and stand excited about life as I remind you that life didn't beat me./
•I stand here with war wounds and scars as proof that this battle was hard fought./ the irony of it all was only my heart was lost./
•But that's a cost paid in a life made of sacrifice./Regret nothing! Stay humble! Remain focused and keep a mind that's open in order to live right./
•so yeah old friend, you were right. I agree that this dude's grooves were sad as shit./ filled with heart break and sorrow, but I love every bit of it,because without it, I would only take for granted this new me tomorrow./

No comments:

Post a Comment