Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Love Jones

•girl, I will lick and suck every inch of your vaginal walls until your stomach caved in. Liposuction./
•I will write and rewrite and write again, this night across every inch of your skin, with my tongue. Penmanship/
•I will, place my lips against those lips which look as if they were traced by Rembrandt's felt tip, pen. Selflessness./
•run my finger tips up and down the canvas described as your body hardly missing,partially kissing until those tingles reach your heart. Determination./
•as the whispers of angels that make up that sound leaving your mouth take the form of moans. Great listener/
•longing to swim amongst you inner thoughts,lost amongst those inner thought as they grip and pulsate  as I,slowly, enter your thoughts./
•damn! You are a silhouette in flesh./art at its best and if I were to bet,everyone before me that you have met was not a fan of art./
•by far, who I are, is not important,but they call me a brother of the night./
And if you seen love jones baby, you know what follows right?.


4 comments: