Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ode to the thickness

•adjust the lighting so it sits just perfect against your skin./ tracing every inch of a canvas so soft./
•creating a silhouette almost to perfect to believe thinking, This bitch has to be photoshopped./
•each kiss more and more addictive.i call her cocaine lips./ each sway more seductive.i call her mrs.heroine hips./
•society calls her fat.to cushion the blow she refers to her as thick./ I simply see her as beauty. Brito's greatest piece./
• I mean, I love the fact that your jeans struggle to come on./ and between you and I, those stretch marks on the corner of each boob are truly a turn on./
•don't judge me. Most importantly,don't misjudge yourself./ hips,thighs,ass,class and elegance are jewels within themselves./
•so let me adjust my lighting so again,it sits right against your skin./ creating a silhouette almost to perfect to believe it's not a dream again./
•I mean, I love the fact that your jeans struggle to stay up because of your ass and hips./ naturally you are blessed with what society are willing to risk life and financial freedom to get./
•so strike a pose for me mama.wear your beauty well./ strike a pose for me gorgeous. Flaunt those hips. 
•strike a pose for me gorgeous.never let society depreciate your gift./ for you are gorgeously,seductively,beautifully THICK.

1 comment: