Thursday, December 12, 2013

Rebel Without a Cause (James Dean)

•her final words were,"the person you are now,is who I needed back then."/
•now this can go either way depending in your perception of things./ see back then, I was In search of answers./
•looking within, that crumbled shell of person./ see honestly I lacked purpose./
•I felt alive for the soul purpose of nothing./ I existed simply as a biproduct of hurt and disappointment./
•the person I am today stands here in enjoyment like, damnit I made it./ swam amongst those tears as great whites dressed as fears nibbled at my heels./
•see my achilie's heel is my heart's ability to feel and I don't regret that./ just like I don't regret meeting you./
•see life has a cruel way of getting you to become a better you./ trials and tribulations are simply nothing more than tributes now a days./
•distant memories along the road in which they paved while in pursuit,/ of a happier place.a place the old you was never accustomed to./
•so I can choose that view as you simply saying my growth was all for not./ I can view it as you saying nice try,but your attempts were all for not./
•or I can view it as life saying thank you for taking a shot./ we applaud you./ 
•simply because,if I were me now,back then, then this new you would simply be the person you still aspired to be one day./
And these are my truths./

No comments:

Post a Comment