Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tragically Amazing

No stories are told simply because my pen is shaped differently./see inadvertently my pain tends to travel awkwardly./
•I write as if my words are a crutch used to support pain./
I write as if these verbs shall be the only thing that remains./
•see when I'm dead and gone, the only thing this land will have to lean on are these words./
•everything from music to relationships./ everything from heartbreaks to heart ships. These words will remain as if, they were pieced together from the same wood as Noah's arch./
•see this letter is a tad bit different from the ones I'm accustomed to sending./ this one will not ask for forgiveness./ this one will not dwell on remembrance./ this one is adjacent to what strength is./
•you can not learn to love if you have never been in love./you can not remember how to find love if you have never lost it./
• see the pieces of life's puzzle may appear awkward to some./ it may some how become  hard for some,but trust me, it's all worth it./
•I will no longer apologize for the hurt that I have caused because odds are I've done that./
•I have embraced all that I are and therefor and thus far,by god I am totally fine with that./
•life is simply about building blocks and taking them down./ trial and error. You live and you learn etc etc./
•life is about acceptance and moving forward./ life is about taking risks and paying for them./
•life is about strength./so if you have the pleasure of meeting me./ the pain of being hurt by me and still manage to smile when discussing your trials while dealing with me,/
•I'm content because in part I'm the reason for your strength./there for you can never regret meeting me.

Hi, I'm heartbreak. Nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment