Sunday, December 29, 2013

Mr. Intentional

•She said that I'm unintentionally a bad person./
Like she believes I mean well,but my actions are hurtful./
•she said she's tired of being fucked over./
Like how could you show up like this as if,you take for granted this moment./
•she says I've inspired her./
Like my work ethic is the ethics which drives her./
•she said I'm a true friend./
Like the advice guru in which she goes to when possible seems to be anything but./
•she says I'm ungreatful./
Like how can you not give me a shot when I've stood by you at your worst./
•she says I'm selfish./
Like despite all my work and the presentation of my willingness to work all you see is you./
•she says she admires my passion./
Like how can a person with so little be so driven to do some much for someone they rarely even know./
•she said she loves how I kiss her./
Like I am her real life Christian grey in a situation mascarded by grey areas./
•So what now?/
What to make of this love able tragedy?/
• possibly, nothing at all. Signed yours truly, Mr.Intentional..



2 comments: